Free Economic Zone honors all legal requirements regarding the security of zone’s borders in an effort to ensure a safe environment for our tenants and their goods. The zone borders are under monitoring of a licensed security company, based on legal contracts signed with the FEZ administration. Property entrances are under camera surveillance and require either tenant I.D. or security desk check-in.
Security measures at the Free Economic Zone “Balti” also include:
- 24-hour staffed security on-site, 7 days a week;
- On – site customs office 24 hours, 6 days a week;
- Camera coverage and access controls throughout property;
- Access based on personal identification cards for tenants
- Fully fenced perimeter
- Controlled truck access to loading areas
Since Free Economic Zone “Balti” has a special protected status, anyone who maliciously arrives with bad intentions or illegal introduction of goods on zone territory would be convicted according to Republic of Moldova legislation.